Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday Tree??? NO it's a Christmas Tree

What is it with this stuff? It just keeps getting more ridiculous!
It's been a Christmas tree for as long as most of us can remember why can't we call it a Christmas Tree? This is another case of a few controlling the mass. Why can't people just say screw you! It's a Christmas tree and if you don't like it then lump it. But some folks are so afraid of offending someone they are willing to offend Americans. That's really what this and all the other BS is all about is we don't want to offend someone. Well if my having a Christmas tree offends anyone I'm sure I could find some little something that I don't like about them. Then what?

Someone tell me this is just BS and I missed the punch line.

It's a Christmas tree...get over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home